Welome to The Succulent Artist!


Hi, my name is Catherine and I've created this website as a platform for my garden passions and inspirations, namely succulents and cacti! A few years ago, I really got into succulents, and these days I have an abundance growing in my garden. Succulents and cacti truly are the gift that keeps on giving, since they grow so easily from cuttings. Most of my family has a green thumb, it was a learned hobby passed on from my intelligent great grandmother. It wasn't until I fell in love with succulents and cactus plants that I found out I had the green thumb too... Flash forward a few years and it feels so weird to think there was a time in my life when I did not garden! The garden is a place of peace and solitude for me, I can lose myself in thought for hours when I'm surrounded by nature.

My intention is for this to be a site for daily inspiration, where I'll be posting photography from my garden here in tropical Miami, as well as photos from other gardens that I tour around the city, and how I incorporate my love of design when decorating my garden.

Catherine

Popular Posts